Saturday, October 22, 2011

Boys and Big Toys




Growing up with sisters, I never really realized the fasicniation of little boys and big toys. But we definately got a taste of it when Grandpa and Grandma Cassidy came. We were at the park, which is two blocks from our house, and were waiting for the Cassidy's to pull with their bus. The Lions Park has about five camping spots, a nice little play area, and a place to dump waste. So it was a perfect for our out of town guests.

Then it happened. They pulled in, and Simeon was in the middle of the parkway. He turned and looked at me with pure excitement and joy and just exclaimed, "Wooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" He knew his grandparents were coming, becuase he had been reminding me about it day and night for the past three days. Then he peceeded to run towards the bus exclaiming, "That's my Papa! And that's MY bus."

We didn't hear an end to it for the entirety of their trip.
"Mom I need to go ride in my bus."
"I need to help Papa with my bus."
"This is the boys bus Mom."

No comments: