Saturday, January 30, 2010

Joe Smiling and Rolling Over

All of sudden it seems as though Joe is turning into little man number two! He is now responding and smiling at Jeremy and myself, but mostly Simeon who loves entertaining him, and having lots of conversations with him! Joe is smiling, turning over, squealing, cooing, and is just a joy to have as part of our family.











Our new sitter, Whitney. I think she is Simeon's favorite right now. She is so wonderful, and now I dont' have to take the kids anywhere as she comes to us!

1 comment:

Arp Family said...

Love the update!! Thats so nice that your sitter comes to house!! I cant believe home much Joseph changed, he isnt so much a little baby anymore! Ans Simeon.. oh my such a little man! Hopefully Easter works out, it would be great to see you guys!! Hope you are you doing well!