Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Men in my Life

I have really been enjoying the men in my life. Joseph is a little snuggler, Simeon is a hambone, and Jeremy is my rock. I am one fortunate and blessed women. We have been trying to make the adjustment of going from one to two kiddos, and feel pretty lucky to have such a good second child (as of right now at least...keep praying!). It's been a joy to host the Cassidy's, get some time in with family, and watch Simeon milk it for all that it's worth.

Finishing up dinner...Yes, hi Simeon!
Oh how I love human beds.
What a nice pillow


2 comments:

Julie said...

Jeremy and Diana, you have such a beautiful family! Boys rock! Simeon is such a cutie and Joseph is beautiful. You are in my thoughts and prayers as you make this transition. And on the bad days, just remind yourself, it only gets easier! Or at least that helped me!!

Little Things said...

Beautiful pictures!