Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hagen Daz Milk

We are getting closer to feeling adjusted to the life of two. I have slowly been trying to do day ventures with the kiddos whether it be running to the park, going to the store, visiting a friend, or making a run to see Jesus at the Church. The other must do of a day is to catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzz. We have been having long nights with Joseph as he is struggling with reflux. We went to the doctor yesterday to see if we could help our little guy get some rest, and the Dr. said he has all of the classic signs of reflux. But the good news is that I have Hagen Daz milk as our little guy has gained11 ounces in 6 days now weighing in at 9 lbs 8 ounces! So minus the reflux he is a healthy little chow hound. Please just keep praying for our sanity!

Hey Mom, I will give you a break and feed Joseph!
Praying as I fall asleep
Snug as a bug in a rug
I will keep you close to my heart always
I want to play football dad
Early mornings...waking up still
Okay Mom, now really that I have this pillow the right way, hand him over!

No comments: