Thursday, May 14, 2009

My First Fountain Experience

Summer is around the corner! The trees are blooming out, more people are out on walks, and we are making almost daily visits now to the park just down the street. This past Tuesday it was 85 degrees, which made for Simeon's first water fountain experience at the park.

I didn't have Simeon buckled in his stroller and as we approached the park, Simeon's eye caught the fountain! Before I knew it, he had slid out of the stroller and was crawling towards his desired destination. I tried to tell him that we would get their faster if he would just let me stroller him to the fountain. After two failed attempts to keep him in the stroller (buckling him at this point was pointless), he stood up in the buggie, and I pushed holding on to him at the same time.

I think Simeon is going to be a water dog. Even the older kids who were there were just running in and out for a quick cool off. Not Simeon. Fearless as ever, he went right for it, and there was no turning back! To say the least, I should have just put him in his swimming trunks! :)


I can see the water

Easy does it

oooooooooooh, that looks like a lot of fun...


Maybe I'll give it a try


Hey I was right, this is a lot of fun!


Oh man, water up the nose


This is a little better, skinny water versus fat water


Maybe I'll head on through

I'm cold


I'm recovered now that I have my wet shirt off...

and I'm might add that I make this look good

Playing some ball, drying off, attracting the babes

Hi mom!

This was fun Mom. Can we do it again?

No comments: