Thursday, May 21, 2009

LEGOS!!

Every kid’s favorite building blocks when they are younger are Legos. So I knew when we could get a whole bus full including house parts, people, animals and trains at a garage sale for $13 bucks I was getting a steal! Simeon prefers to pour the legos out and then climb on in, but that's okay for now. He will get it someday.

I am feeling much better these days, but still getting sick occasionally. But the nausea has significantly improved which is good because it was putting a big damper on our wallet. Thank you all for your prayers!

We have to give a shout out to our dear Florida friends the Hale family, who just welcomed Miriam Therese on May 12th, and Patrick and Hanna, one of my college roommates who just had their first Elizabeth Anne, yesterday, May 20th. Congratulations friends! What can I say; May is just a good month to welcome new little ones. :)

We can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Jeremy will be done next Friday, in which we get to go to a Rockies game and sit in a box! And he has officially finished with AI till July when he takes two summer courses. It's nice to feel as though we can breathe a little.


In the Bus, but still sitting on a couple of bumpy legos.

That's more like it.

I am the King of the Lego pile!


Multi purpose, I can ride in or on!

No comments: