Thursday, July 10, 2008

We love Montana!

Most people say it's a little nuts to travel on a ten hour trip with a newborn. I would agree with most people, except for the fact that we never seem to do things the easy way! :) However, we sure had a lot of fun going up to Montana and spending some time with Jeremy family at the cabin on Ft. Peck Lake. Here are some of the shots that with the fam! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Cassidy!I love to look around when in Grandma Lorene's arms!

Family Pics!


My Horse Rattle is my absolute favorite!

The Redneck Mobile. Papa insisted that we wouldn't need the arm
to the mobile, so we made do with what we had....Redneck style!

Playing with flapper bear on the way home!

2 comments:

DiNuzzo said...

Great to see you guys are doing so well. Wishing you the best.
P.s. You got to let me know how the cloth diapers are going.
Catherine

Little Things said...

These pictures are soooo cute! Way to go guys on taking a trip like that.