Thursday, December 1, 2011

Loving on Baby Giorgie



Our FOCUS teammates, Beth and Josh Santo, had their first child on October 1st. John Giorgio (Giorgio is after Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassatti, the patron of youth) has been a blessing to their family, but also to ours. Every time that we get together with our team, we annouce that Giorgie is coming over as well, and you see the boys faces light up. Simeon is especially sweet with him. He is very eager to help change diapers, play with him, show him baby toys (and his own of course), and mostly he wants to be able to hold him.

Since Beth has had Giorgie, Joseph I think is coming to understand what is growing in my own tummy. He very sweetly comes up to me and pats my tummy and says "hi baby." Usually it is followed with kissing my belly (although most of the time in lands on my breast. ) :)

Hopefully once Baby Cassidy makes his appearence (yes I still think it's a he), their sweet little demeanors will remain. One could hope....

No comments: