Friday, November 21, 2008

Rice Cereal and Baby Mum-Mums

Look at my big boy teeth!

I think I like my spoon most!

Did I really eat my rice cracker?

We are recently have come into a new venture in life: Solid Foods! We have started out with just some rice crackers and rice cereal, both of which he is getting more fond of, but still wanting mostly me. Jeremy got to experience his diaper this morning after 4 rice crackers and 3 small helpings of rice cereal from yesterday. :) I think he mostly enjoys chewing on the soft spoons.

P.S. For those grandparents who were worried about Simeon's poopooh cycle of 7 or more days need not worry no more....he is officially regular! I am welcoming any volunteers to help change diapers!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Welcome to the new adventure of solids!! We loved the Baby Mummums too!! What a beautiful family.