Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Leisurely Sunday

Just a little update on our little boy: he loves to have fun, he loves to play, and he loves his papa. Last Sunday we spend relaxing before our week started, and even got outside to play on the toys between rain storms. Our little man loves to tossed around, kissed, and snuggled with. It's been so fun to see his personality come out as the days go by. He is very healthy as he had another Doctors appointment this week weighing in at 15 lbs 8 oz, 25 in, and his head was 41 cm. And so you don't fret any more grandparents, I asked the Dr. about the pooping about once a week, and he said it was completely normal...so no more worrying!


I am so cute in my little red overalls!


Dad, what are you doing to me?

Booooooooooo Yankees!



How did you know that I am such a thrill seeker Dad?


Can't you go any higher Dad?

No comments: