Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Remember the Titan's

Friends and Family,

It is official. I will be a titan next year!! I have accepted a job as the 7th/8th Grade Science Teacher for St. Mary's Catholic School in Littleton, CO. It will be a fantastic opportunity to follow in the footstep of an Augustine Institute graduate, and will be given the opportunity to develop some new material for educating Catholic School Students on John Paul II's Theology of the Body!!! I am very excited and blessed to be a part of this community and we are hoping that it will be a great fit for years to come. Thank you for your prayers and if you are curious about the parish and school I am including a picture and website.

God Bless



1 comment:

Little Things said...

Congrats on the job Jeremy! You will be terrific at it. I am sure it will be great to be teaching with other like minded people.