Friday, December 14, 2007

The Moment You All Have Been Waiting For......

Nope, no baby yet, it still has to cook for a few months!!!!!

Nope, no pictures of Diana's growing belly, Lucky for you Rene!!!

But we do have the results and pics from the ultrasound. We are in Atchison, so they are the good old 2D pictures, no 4D's. But you can see that there is a great side-profile and some cute feet. Please join in our joy and excitement that we have for this new life. Please continue to pray for us and the health of the baby.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Congratulations Cassidy Family! I saw your blog on the Hale's site so I hope you don't mind if I check out what is going on for you! Our blog is listed there as well. That is exciting about the baby and I look forward to seeing more pictures and hearing lovely stories of A-town.

God bless!
Julie (Martin) Argenziano

Carly Hale said...

Dear Cassidy's, it has been FOREVER since you have put new posts on your blog. I am feeling left out. :(
I love hearing about you guys! Keep us posted! Diana I want to see belly pics!
Miss you!
Carly